algohost.exe "Application Error" and crashing

Created at 08 Dec 2023, 00:54
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FI

firemyst

Joined 26.03.2019

algohost.exe "Application Error" and crashing
08 Dec 2023, 00:54

Windows Server 2019

Spotware cTrader version 4.8.30

@firemyst
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
08 Dec 2023, 06:34

Hi firemyst,

Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

firemyst
08 Dec 2023, 06:47 ( Updated at: 08 Dec 2023, 13:47 )

RE: algohost.exe "Application Error" and crashing

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi firemyst,

Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I couldn't. cTrader became unresponsive. I had to kill it via task manager and restart. 

However, if you can confirm the information will still be there even after restarting, I can try sending the trouble-shooting information? (I don't want to waste Spotware's time if it'll be pointless since I had to restart)

@firemyst

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Dec 2023, 05:55

RE: RE: algohost.exe "Application Error" and crashing

firemyst said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi firemyst,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I couldn't. cTrader became unresponsive. I had to kill it via task manager and restart. 

However, if you can confirm the information will still be there even after restarting, I can try sending the trouble-shooting information? (I don't want to waste Spotware's time if it'll be pointless since I had to restart)

Hi firemyst,

Please send the information after the restart and we will check if there is something useful there.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous